Sunday, July 15, 2007

Laura's Still Doing the Ditches



One of my early entries here was about Laura and her determination to do the "ditches". She LOVES to help and doing the "ditches" is one of her absolute favorite things. No, it isn't much help now but when I can, I let her play for awhile with some things and a dishrag. I figure it will become such a wonderful part of her childhood memories that she won't be able to stop herself from reliving those memories by volunteering to do the "ditches" every night when she's a teenager. Okay, Okay. I can dream, can't I? :)

Anyway, today Laura was determined to help me once again. After relieving the sink of all of the dangerous implements, I allowed her to pull up her chair and have at it. After all, Daddy had gone to Target without her and she was feeling a bit left out. What better way to feel comforted than to do a load of dishes! Sure beats eating if you want to stay healthy! LOL

No comments: