Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Free Rice And Educational Fun All In One


My son and I just spent 30 minutes expanding our vocabulary and having fun while donating rice to those who are hungry all at the same time. If you've never seen the website, please visit. If you have, try to better your last vocabulary level and give some food to those in need while having fun. I can't think of a better way to spend a few minutes each morning kibitzing with my son over what something might mean. He learned a few things this morning and so did I. After all, who knew that kracken meant 'sea monster'???

For the record, our best score so far is level 43 and we donated 2000 grains this morning. I am sure Jonathan and I will enjoy donating much more in the coming weeks.

To try it for yourself, click on the logo above or go here. And let us know how you are doing. Can you get to a higher level than we did?

No comments: