Friday, November 21, 2008

Battling Daddy...

I'm sure that it will come as no surprise to you that there are times when I feel like I've been a successful parent, and that Don and I are a great team. Matthew is becoming less of the child he has been, and is growing in to the man he will become. The joy I have as I watch him figure life out is one of the great pleasures in my life. But make no mistake. There are times when it is blatant that I am the mother of three children. And believe me when I say that sometimes I think I have four children in the house.

Here is an example of one of those days:











And where is Matthew you ask? He's off with Poppy. Working out and adding more muscle to his repertoire. I'm sure that if he were home, he'd have been right in the middle of it all. I imagine you are asking me what the big deal is with a few pillows and some balloons. And I'll be happy to answer you, just as soon as I get done praying for the lamps...

No comments: