Wednesday, April 09, 2008

"Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring"

"Hello, Daddy? I wuv you!

How are you?

What are you doing?

Oh dat's good.

Well... I'm going to get busy here in a minute and do da ditches but first I'm going to talked to you somemores. So, what are you doing?

Oh. Dat's good. Do you wike doing dat?

Ummm... Mommy said I had to get dwessed becaused we're going to go to da wibrary waiter when you comed home. So I'm dwessed and it is so pwetty! You will weally wike it! And Mommy said she's going to do my haired. I don't want her to do dat but she's gonna anyways. But it will keep it from detting knowtty.

No. I'm not going to do dat.

Because Jonathan is meaned to me when I annoyed him so I'm supposed to be good today. So I'm not going to pway wif him.

So, what are you doing?

Well, I need to go get my babies dwessed for the day. Dey are hungry and if I'm a good Mommy I will feed dem. And one of my babies has poopies so I have to change her diaper. It stinks! See you waiter, Daddy!

I wuv you, too! Bye!"

And so it goes in Laura's world this morning.

No comments: